onsdag 2 februari 2011

Semlor

One of my favorite things about Sweden is the fika culture. I am not very good at explaining what fika is so I am going to let you google it and find out for yourself.

We fika (v.) a lot in Sweden it is ridiculous. It has become a part of my daily life, except that I do not do the coffee anf tea part, which always pushes me to the children table for läsk (soda) or saft (concentrated juice mixed with water).

I had the chance to hang out with the Systers today. We decided to fika at one of the cafés here. Semlor are back in season and I have been eating them pretty much on a regular basis (I am just embarrassed to say every week, lol).


I really need to stop eating them but they are soooo good. I recently noticed that have quite a variety of semlor at Lindahl's. Original, vanilla cream, lactose-free, low-fat, and many others.

I hate the original semla so that rules out the fattest one. I knew I should have taken the low-fat semla but I got the vanilla one instead.

I am never going on a diet like this, lol.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar